Wedding Packages & Fees
Every wedding I perform at is very different, unique and bespoke. I will adjust and tweak my packages to suit your Wedding.
I can perform for as little or as long as you wish – you can decide.
Option 1 Ceremony – £425.00
Pre-Ceremony 15 – 20 minutes before your ceremony, as your guests arrive & take their seats – 5 – 6 pieces
A piece as your bridal party walk up the aisle (optional)
A piece as you make your grand entrance as you walk up the aisle to your fiancé(e)
2 – 3 pieces during signing of the schedule
A piece as you walk back down the aisle as newlyweds
A piece as your guests leave your ceremony area
Option 2 Ceremony & Reception Drinks – £575.00
Option 1 Plus:-
I can perform beautiful background music to continue the perfect atmosphere to keep your guests entertained whist you have your reception drinks and photographs taken either inside or outside depending on the weather.
Option 3 Ceremony, Reception Drinks & Wedding Breakfast – £775.00
Option 1 & 2 Plus:-
I can perform your bespoke music playlist to entertain you and your guests as you enjoy your 3 course sit down meal to create a perfect ambience which will add a touch of elegance & glamour.
• As a guide, my performance during drinks reception usually lasts 1 ½ hours & the meal (wedding breakfast) lasts 2 hours. An average of 15 pieces can be chosen per hour.
• Couples choose their own personalised playlist from my vast repertoire collection. I am always learning new music – I love a challenge. I perform alongside professional backing tracks through my Bose PA system, I am amplified with a mini microphone attached to my violin to enhance the brilliant sound quality.
• I always offer a free online teams consultation to discuss exact requirements & timings for the day & a chance to hear snippets of your chosen music before your day.
- A £75.00 deposit is required to secure your booking. A receipt and confirmation of booking form will then be issued.
- 6 months before your wedding I require 50% of the balance of my fee.
- The remaining balance is to be paid a month before your special day.
- I accept BACs bank transfer. I also accept cash and cheque. I do have a card machine where I can accept credit cards/debit cards but all transactions are in person only.
- More than 6 months’ notice: deposit will be forfeited
- 60 days – 6 months’ notice: 50% of fee will be payable
- Less than 60 days’ notice: full payment will be required
– Martin Jukes
Caroline, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping make our wedding day the most perfect, magical day.
Lots of love, Mr and Mrs Owen xx”
– Emz Owen
Stuart and I look forward to attending a wedding in the future and hearing you play as guests.
Rachel and Stuart
The new Mr and Mrs Courts
– Rachel Courts