Wedding Packages & Fees
Every wedding I perform at is very different, unique and bespoke. I will adjust and tweak my packages to suit you. The minimum amount of time I can be booked for is 1 hour. The maximum time I can be booked is your choice.
My fee is charged for performance time only – not waiting or setting up fees.
Wedding Ceremonies as a guide, generally last for 30 minutes;
Reception drinks normally last 1 ½ hours; and
Wedding breakfasts last 2 hours.
The above timings are a guide – I can perform for as little or as long as you wish – you can decide.
Ceremony Package 1 hour
I will keep you and your guests entertained with your chosen bespoke background music during your reception drinks/canapes and whilst you have your photographs taken.
I will create the right atmosphere & impress your guests with my music whilst you sit back and enjoy your meal. I can perform requests!
- A £75.00 deposit is required to secure your booking. A receipt and confirmation of booking form will then be issued.
- 6 months before your wedding I require 50% of the balance of my fee.
- The remaining balance is to be paid a month before your special day.
- I accept BACs bank transfer. I also accept cash and cheque. I do have a card machine where I can accept credit cards/debit cards but all transactions are in person only.
- More than 6 months’ notice: deposit will be forfeited
- 60 days – 6 months’ notice: 50% of fee will be payable
- Less than 60 days’ notice: full payment will be required
– Martin Jukes
Caroline, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping make our wedding day the most perfect, magical day.
Lots of love, Mr and Mrs Owen xx”
– Emz Owen
Stuart and I look forward to attending a wedding in the future and hearing you play as guests.
Rachel and Stuart
The new Mr and Mrs Courts
– Rachel Courts